2 x 250ml Evanmore Ultrasound Gel
Evanmore Ultrasound Gel is a water-based gel designed to work for a wide range of ultrasound frequencies and is suitable for all fetal dopplers, EMS, TENS and ultrasound diagnostic and therapeutic machines.
Check out the benefits:
– Easy to use. Not sticky or greasy and wipes off afterwards leaving no mess behind.
– 100% safe. Free of parabens and free of formaldehyde the gel is colourless, completely odourless and hypoallergenic so it won't stain clothes, irritate your skin or damage ultrasound equipment.
– Highly conductive. Makes a great contact between your skin and the ultrasound device allowing ultrasound waves to pass easily through.
– High quality gel. Doesn't dry our fast like other gels so you don't need to keep re-applying and the bottle lasts for ages.
– Long shelf life. Unlike many gels Evanmore gels comes with a shelf life of 2-3 years.
– Facial Use. Suitable for use on the face as well as the body.
Tips for use:
It is recommended initially to use plenty of gel to establish a good contact between your ultrasound device and the skin.
Ultrasound gel often feels cold against the skin. I found putting the bottle in a sink of warm water for 10 minutes before use made all the difference.